We don’t know about you, but one of our favourite basement ideas is that of pure genius – the basement bar. Whether it is an intimate bar for two, or a grand basement renovation intended to seat a prominent group of wine connoisseurs, the possibilities are plenty. In no order of preference, we have carefully selected and curated our top 10 Inspirational Basement Bar Ideas.
1. This one incorporates all the necessary elements of a classic bar – in an ultra futuristic fashion. With a spaceship-like design and the use of black, white and red, this bar belongs in a seriously cool home.
2. Equally fresh is this bar below, with a minimalist vibe and seating for three. Once again, sticking to the black, white and red theme (this time with a whole lot of red), we enjoy its sleek functional design.
3. This bar, while classic in its use of a dark wood shade is made modern, with the contrast of beige tones and its streamlined form. We especially love its spacious vibe and design. Drink anyone?
4. Moving on to a cozy and contemporary feel, we are completely smitten by the intimate nature of this stone bar – understated and elegant at once.
5. This one feels like your neighbourhood bar, with the hanging lights, brick walls, black cabinets, and large cushion seating.
6. We can’t say it enough – this bar is gorgeous! From the red hanging lights, to the red distressed wood and shiny chrome stools, this is an interior designer’s basement bar dream.
7. The sleek dark wood cabinets, hanging wine glasses and view of the stone wall as the backdrop, make this bar warm and inviting – and to boot after enjoying a nice glass of your favourite drink, you can play a round of pool to wind it down.
8. This next bar inspiration feels like something you would see in a medieval movie, complete with a stone encasing, intricately carved bar stools and once again, a pool table (bringing it back to the twentieth century).
9. Everything about this next bar is classically perfect. The deep cove, the contrast of the rustic brick walls with the slick cabinets and countertops, and its overall simplicity.
10. Last but definitely not least, we are completely in love with the wood ceiling panels and floors, the perfectly matched brick walls and bar, and the lights that illuminate the whole space; making for a bright and lively ambiance.