The firm of Ted Handy and Associates has a long history in the Barrie/Simcoe region. It began operations as Nesbitt Davis Architects in 1958. In 1987, the firm merged with Edward Handy Architects to become Nesbitt Handy Architect Ltd. Following the retirement of Mr. Nesbitt in 1992 the firm restructured to its present Ted Handy and Associates Inc. Architect. The support team is a collection of highly skilled, imaginative, and talented individuals. Ted Handy and Associates uses state of the art computer equipment and software, and has an on-going interest to stay on the cutting edge as technology changes the profession.